Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand? (Fourth Tuesday)

I'm starting a new tradition one whole month before new traditions generally start. It's called "What's on Your Nightstand?" and it's a glimpse of what's on deck for Megan in the book world. So far, I have three that I'm working on.

1) The Ghost and the Dead Man's Library by Alice Kimberly. (Who is really Cleo Coyle. Who is really a husband and wife team, but I can't remember their names.)
This is actually book three in the haunted bookshop series, but my local store doesn't have number 1 or 2, so I'll jump in where I can.

2) Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman.
I heard about this on some talk show, and because Dr. Oz recommends it, I'm all for it. (I loves me some Dr. Oz!)

3)Shadow Music by Julie Garwood.
I know absolutely NOTHING about this book, other than it's written by Julie Garwood. And you know what? That's good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment