Thursday, January 1, 2015

15 things for 2015



I had planned on doing this really long-winded spiel about what 2014 meant to me, but really it breaks down into a couple of bullet points:


  • we moved cross country in May from Texas to Virginia
  • i held four jobs this year--3 were pretty rough and 1 is fantastic
  • we had a pretty healthy year over all, except for this last stretch where even the dog has a cold
  • we learned just how much (and how little) we need to get by--didn't really want to learn that lesson, but knowledge is knowledge, am i right?

Didn't take long to sum up the year, did it?

I love resolutions but really, they're just a bunch of work. And after a while, I hate work. But I love adventures, so I figured the best thing to do is to make a 2015 list of adventures I want to check off.

So here goes:

15 things in 2015


  • Try out for a cooking reality show (I'm looking at you, Anthony Bourdain!)
  • Try hot yoga
  • Do a comedy open mic night
  • Ride a horse
  • Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
  • Jiu Jitsu Tournament
  • Read the Harry Potter series 1-7
  • Family trip to El Paso
  • Swim in a river
  • Vlog every day for a month
  • Visit 3 National Parks
  • Complete a DAR membership application
  • Perfect a pie crust
  • Family camping trip
  • Visit a civil war battlefield


Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Here's to a FUN 2015.

...happy new year, ya'll.....
 photo megansiggy1_zps3f5c4e16.png

No comments:

Post a Comment