Thursday, September 19, 2013

Me Versus the Kitchen Sink

There's nothing really to this post, I'm sorry to say. We've been busy with colds, back problems, viruses, homework stumbles, and tons of laundry that won't disappear.

I'm not a domestic goddess. I'm pretty sure I've never tried to be, but I do give this place the ol' college try every day, many times a day. Most areas of the house can be beaten into submission.

But not my kitchen. Never my kitchen.

I can clean this blasted area of our house fourteen times a day, and fifteen times it will turn up looking like this. I'm convinced we have house trolls (no, I'm not talking about my beautiful children!) whose job it is to stymie my effort to keep peanut butter smears off the counter tops and fingerprints off the refrigerator door.

Need proof?



Sunday, 3 p.m.


 Monday, 10 p.m.


 Tuesday, 5:45 a.m.


 Wednesday, 9 a.m.


In my weaker moments, I blame Roo for all the kitchen troubles. See? She has the spoon. She has the motive.


And she obviously cares diddly-squat for my theory. STINK FACE!


 photo signature_zps3807abdd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment