Thursday, April 30, 2009

A round of tag

I found this at the Morgan Diaries. A blog of a fellow Alaskan writer. You're supposed to go answer these on your own blog, then go back to where you got it, and leave a comment letting them know you played. Whatever. I just like interviewing myself.

1. What are your current obsessions? My butt. It's huge at the moment. Owls, too. And zombies, still. I'm also pretty obssessed with P. He's cute. I like that he lives in the same house as me.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? This tummy-sucking-in garment duo. I never leave for the day without them. Sucks. But so does having a "I-just-had-a-baby-body." I also wear a Miraculous Medal every day.

3. What's for dinner? Pork chops. Is that ridiculous considering the swine flu drama playing out?

4. Last thing you bought? An organizer for my fabric remnants. I have a million of them.

5. What are you listening to? The shuffle of paper and the tapping of keyboards. I work in a cubicle.

6. What are you watching now or the latest movie you watched? The new BBC version of "Persuasion." Loved it.

7. Favourite holiday spots? Home at the moment. Couch vacations are amazing when you are sleep deprived.

8. Reading right now? I have a stack. Some Lynsay Sands, the new Elizabeth Boyle. I ordered a crafty/creative family book from Amanda Soule, too.

9. What will you be reading next? Elizabeth Boyle, most likely. C.E. Murphy if I can grab it at BN on my lunch break.

10. Four words to describe yourself. Random, Expressive, Chaotic, Quirky

11. Guilty pleasure? French bread. When it's warm, even the Wal-Mart version will do.

12. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? P and his smart ass comments. Seriously. The man cracks me up.

13. Favourite spring thing to do? Change out the colors in the house. No more oranges/browns/red. Hello yellows and bright blues.

14. Planning to travel to next? East coast this summer, hopefully.

15. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Some incredible dark chocolate a friend brought back from Italy. Num num num.

16. When did you last get tipsy? It's been nearly a year and a half. Can't say that I've missed it...

17. Favourite ever film? Last of the Mohicans. Great flick.

18. Care to share some wisdom? The ol' adage that you can't change circumstances...you can only change your reaction to them. I love that one.

19. Song you can't get out of your head? The Ohio Players funk song "Fire". Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment