Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sundays are Fun Days

I always struggle to go, go, go and get as much done as I can. But some days...really, really rare days...I try to slow down the ambitions and projects and worries and take a look around. And those days, I tend to find perfection.




This is Boy Wonder. He's wearing his green gator boots and stomping around in a melted snow puddle. We went for a walk with my mom in celebration of 48 degree weather and SUNSHINE!







Lil' man. With his warmy hat ready to go around the block. Huzzah!











This is the welcome mat outside my door.
Those are Boy Wonder's piggies. All ten of them and a really, dirty sock.





I am here. It's kinda pretty as the snow melts and sun comes out.










Fake flowers and a mini birdhouse on my faux patio.


Life is good, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment