Sunday, October 26, 2014

sunday morning visitors


they show up every morning.

sometimes too early and i get really mad and judgemental at the mama cows who lose their babies and stand outside our house mooing and braying like wild, panic-stricken donkeys. the judgement doesn't last too long because, ahem, i can relate to losing a child now and then, too...


i love the gingers. they're precious and the more curious of the lot.



 i feel like they're judging us somehow. i feel a little ashamed of how long the grass is getting and make a mental note to clean up all the toys off the lawn so maybe next time they choose to stand out in the drive like a bunch of weirdos, at least the yard will be tidy.


 photo signature_zps3807abdd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of where you live! It looks absolutely beautiful, long grass and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos!! I love the ginger cow!!! I have a son with red hair!! LOL!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love when people leave comments because it enables me to find so many wonderful blogs that I might not have known existed if they didn't. : ) Have a beautiful week!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete